God Hates Bags

A recycling advocate wove a dress out of Target plastic bags, donned it, then stood on a street corner waving a sign reading “God Hates Bags.”

The gay is strong with this one.

god-hates-bags

I love this guy.

god-hates-bags-2

And this kind of works for me too:

god-hatees-bags-3

NOTE FROM JOHN: I know I say this a lot, but I’m not kidding, we need your help sharing our content on social media if we’re going to keep AMERICAblog alive. Please share our stories, which brings us visitors, and helps us earn more ad revenue.” Thanks for your help. JOHN

CyberDisobedience on Substack | @aravosis | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn. John Aravosis is the Executive Editor of AMERICAblog, which he founded in 2004. He has a joint law degree (JD) and masters in Foreign Service from Georgetown; and has worked in the US Senate, World Bank, Children's Defense Fund, the United Nations Development Programme, and as a stringer for the Economist. He is a frequent TV pundit, having appeared on the O'Reilly Factor, Hardball, World News Tonight, Nightline, AM Joy & Reliable Sources, among others. John lives in Washington, DC. .

8 Responses to “God Hates Bags”

1. Freday63 says:

Perhaps he is not aware that Target bags are made from cornstarch are compostable, biodegradable and non-toxic? Now Walmart bags I am not sure of but what self-respecting kween shops at Walmart anyway? ;-)

2. michelleobetts says:

My Uncle
    Riley got an almost new red GMC Canyon just by some parttime working online
    with a laptop. visit their website F­i­s­c­a­l­p­o­s­t­.­C­O­M­

3. olgahmccoin says:

Josiah . although Jacqueline `s stori is surprising,
    last week I bought themselves a Chrysler from having made $5060 thiss month
    and-in excess of, 10/k last-month . it’s realy the easiest-work I have ever
    done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away was bringin in
    at least $78 per-hour . why not look here C­a­s­h­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­

4. vincenzajlogsdon says:

my classmate’s
    aunt makes $68 every hour on the computer . She has been fired for 7 months but
    last month her paycheck was $15495 just working on the computer for a few
    hours. visit the site R­e­x­1­0­.­C­O­M­

5. berthamdonovan says:

before I looked at the check of $8543 , I accept
    …that…my neighbour woz like they say truley earning money parttime on their
    apple labtop. . there sisters neighbour has done this 4 only 19 months and by
    now cleared the debts on their house and bourt a gorgeous Ford . visit this
    site C­a­s­h­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­

Well, to be fair, he is getting more than one use out of them.

7. Naja pallida says:

The city of Austin recently banned retailers from providing single-use bags… he’d have a rough go of it around here.

8. olandp says:

Is this a Project Runway audition tape?