This surprise engagement video is beyond adorable and will make you melt

We were just sent a stunningly heartwarming engagement video sent to us from a reader, Amber Baysinger.

She surprised her girlfriend, Adelia, with a proposal video that got their friends, family and pets in on the fun. Amelia said yes (of course!) and they can’t wait to be legally married in Amber’s home state of Texas.

Congratulations, Amber and Adelia!

Jon Green graduated from Kenyon College with a B.A. in Political Science and high honors in Political Cognition. He worked as a field organizer for Congressman Tom Perriello in 2010 and a Regional Field Director for President Obama's re-election campaign in 2012. Jon writes on a number of topics, but pays especially close attention to elections, religion and political cognition. Follow him on Twitter at @_Jon_Green, and on Google+. .

15 Responses to “This surprise engagement video is beyond adorable and will make you melt”

1. Guest says:

♔♕♚♛⚜ Let”s Make M0ney At H0me…. I started working online, completing some basic jobs that only requires from you a computer and internet access and I am happier than ever… It’s been 6 months since i started this and i got paid so far total of 36,000 bucks… Basicly i profit close to 80 bucks/h and work for 3-4 hrs most of the days.Best part to whole this thing is that you can decide when to work yourself and for how long and you get a paycheck at the end of each week.

Just Click On This Link .,, its So Quick And Easy

➨➨➨➨ http://www.MakeM0neyAtH0me.C0m

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

2. gratuitous says:

Yeah, that was so sweet it made my teeth hurt.

3. Butch1 says:

That was great! Congratulations and thanks for letting us be a part of your special moment.

4. Max_1 says:

YEA!!!!!
    Love!!!!

5. 2karmanot says:

Yep and have trout for breakfast at Pasqual’s in Santa Fe.

6. Jon Erickson says:

Ladies, … girls, … Ah, young women, … ah persons in love!! There is a great bed and breakfast in Taos that has a hot tub and steam shower right in the room. Best wishes.

Damn I wish I was young again.

From an old, straight, conservative white divorcee.

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Taos–New-Mexico?af=1922719&c=A_TC%3Dedse3tfrfq%26G_MT%3Db%26G_CR%3D33523844416%26G_N%3Dg%26G_K%3D%2Btaos%20%2Bbed%20and%20%2Bbreakfast%26G_P%3D&gclid=CjwKEAjwsOKpBRCDtfOnzaDg3HsSJAAJ2ojigyrg6L1oAABAaTxjDytSVTyHWJWnnVOQFCUaG8UXlRoCSBLw_wcB Damn I wish I was young again.

First thought: That was lovely!

Second thought: Get that laptop away from the water! Sorry, it’s become part of my DNA to worry about such things as I am one who has to fix such things ;)

8. HKAnders says:

Well that was my daily recommended dose of adorable, and then some. :-)

9. Guest says:

How Work With yahoo google youtube and americablog…….< i started working online, completing some basic jobs that only requires from you a computer and internet access and I am happier than ever… It's been 6 months since i started this and i got paid so far total of 36,000 bucks… Basicly i profit close to 80 bucks/h and work for 3-4 hrs most of the days.Best part to whole this thing is that you can decide when to work yourself and for how long and you get a paycheck at the end of each week.

▬▬▬▬▬☛ http://www.ChoseYourLifeSuccessway

———————–

10. Guest says:

❋✦✧You can Make money easily… Just work at Home….< i started working online, completing some basic jobs that only requires from you a computer and internet access and I am happier than ever… It's been 6 months since i started this and i got paid so far total of 36,000 bucks… Basicly i profit close to 80 bucks/h and work for 3-4 hrs most of the days.Best part to whole this thing is that you can decide when to work yourself and for how long and you get a paycheck at the end of each week..,.,.

You Can Check Out Here…

➡➡➡➡ http://0nlineH0meJ0bsHub/Work……

✭✮✯❂✡★✱✲✳✴✵✶✷✸✹✺✻✼❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❇

Don’t wait. Like BeccaM suggested, Santa Fe is lovely. Oh, and congratulations! That was very cool.

12. Quilla says:

I love these gals and their family and friends!

13. emjayay says:

Enough already. Pop the question. Pop the champagne. Make out. Tell your mother.

14. SkippyFlipjack says:

So great.

Congratulations, Adelia and Amber!

Speaking from personal experience though? Don’t wait until Texas finally stops fighting marriage equality. When it makes the most sense for your schedule, take a drive due west to New Mexico. There are no state residency requirements for marrying here.

Santa Fe in particular is lovely this time of year.